Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "blair christensen." <>
- To: "Kathryn Huxtable" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] moving groups and stems
- Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:23:17 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=Ajx/kqn+GMmsvXpHaQmXV3F6qM/HGz4JPV/xm1TpTN+m8/dXp4NnBYAW2vbgoc/n5bvjNjgFii5ymVCaLfF4+U8sn9288KihZpnmgo2LMYpm9Kts67WYEuUzgmEDTI0k3w2cnpzDh9x9IwEsq8cCtcBmIdHWPsnja8O2TpAMtHs=
On 8/11/06, Kathryn Huxtable
I can obviously write similar update code, but really, what all is going on
that adding 20,000 subjects takes so long? Is a table not indexed on some
I think part of the problem is actually over (and inefficient)
indexing on the membership table. I have some ideas on how to improve
this but I haven't had a chance to run some comparisons yet.
or are you creating new subject records from the JNDI data in my
The first time we encounter a subject unknown to Grouper mapping in
the member table that assigns a uuid that can be used internally for
referring to subjects.
- Re: [grouper-users] moving groups and stems, (continued)
- Re: [grouper-users] moving groups and stems, Kathryn Huxtable, 08/13/2006
- Re: [grouper-users] moving groups and stems, blair christensen., 08/16/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.