grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] moving groups and stems

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] moving groups and stems

  • From: Kathryn Huxtable <>
  • To: "" <>, Tom Barton <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] moving groups and stems
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 09:21:25 -0500

Here's what "top" returns. I'm currently running an update.

CPU states: cpu user nice system irq softirq iowait idle
total 0.2% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.7% 98.9%
cpu00 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.7% 99.2%
cpu01 0.9% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.7% 98.2%
cpu02 0.0% 0.0% 0.1% 0.0% 0.0% 0.7% 99.0%
cpu03 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.7% 99.2%
Mem: 2061448k av, 1754356k used, 307092k free, 0k shrd, 224164k buff
877208k actv, 529504k in_d, 16904k in_c
Swap: 4192924k av, 4952k used, 4187972k free 835376k
cached

-K

On 8/13/06 9:15 AM, "Kathryn Huxtable"

<https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/Import-Export+v1.0>>>>