wg-multicast - Re: operational content - excessive traffic to port 9875

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: operational content - excessive traffic to port 9875

  • From: Frank Fulchiero <>
  • To: wg-multicast <>
  • Cc: Dave Diller <>
  • Subject: Re: operational content - excessive traffic to port 9875
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:50:17 -0500

I set up the miniSAPserver last night, and it was running at about 3-5% cpu. It ran all night.
I changed some of the parameters around 10 o'clock eastern time this morning.

This is done with the cnf.file.
and then it was running at 60% cpu, could not figure out why.

I'll post to the wg what I put in, I did not think it was going to be a problem.
My sincere apologies.

Frank