wg-multicast - Re: My question

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: My question

  • From: Brent Sweeny <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: My question
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 14:44:45 -0500

I'm all in favor of keeping the 'cookbook' as simple as possible.
it was (obviously) not meant to be an encyclopedia, but to give as
simplified a path as possible, back when there was nothing else
available, to help someone get native multicast with Abilene up on
a cisco router. I appreciate the suggestions, and will incorporate
them when I get a chance to revise it. thanks! Brent