wg-multicast - My question

Subject: All things related to multicast

My question

  • From: Richard Murphy <>
  • To:
  • Subject: My question
  • Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 10:03:49 -0500

Thanks to all who sent me configuration tips. There were a few differences in
the advice I was given, so I thought I would post a
diagram of my network and some multicast configuration details in case anyone
wants to add to their comments. The 7206VXR is using
the Abilene cookbook configuration and seems to show the proper status to all
multicast related "show commands". This router is
running IOS 12.2-10a and the 4700 is running 11.3. The hosts attempting to
join multicast groups are on the Ethernet attached to the
4700.

Thanks again!
Richard

Richard Murphy

Information Technology Center 210-522-3259
Southwest Research Institute 210-522-3424 fax
6220 Culebra Road
San Antonio TX 78228-0510

"It's not what you know, it's what you think you know."
- Steve Martin