shibboleth-dev - RE: Minor error(s) in MacPort Shibboleth 2.0

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Minor error(s) in MacPort Shibboleth 2.0

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Minor error(s) in MacPort Shibboleth 2.0
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:26:45 -0400

> Sorry (duh!!)
>
> I neglected to rename httpd.new =:c)

If it is working for you (once you actually do something with it), please
indicate whether or not you're still getting the CF fork errors in the
Apache log, and also please edit the NativeSPMacInstall topic in the wiki
and add a note about what exactly you had to do after the build was done to
get it to load. You can add that right inside the warning box I created
about Intel not being supported.

I'm not changing my position, I never should have said I supported it to
begin with so until I get one myself, it's got to remain in the informal
category. I just want to make sure this is captured for now.