shibboleth-dev - RE: Minor error(s) in MacPort Shibboleth 2.0

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Minor error(s) in MacPort Shibboleth 2.0

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Minor error(s) in MacPort Shibboleth 2.0
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:07:21 -0400

> Ok, thanks to my colleague Kaspar Brand, we found a fix for this. The
> problem is that mod_shib was only compile for i386 and not as a
> universal binary.

I didn't do anything other than copy other portfiles that I found. Do any of
the dependencies I'm not doing my own portfiles for produce the right
result? I could copy them I guess.

> Removing the 64bit part of httpd with:
> lipo /usr/sbin/httpd -remove x86_64 -output /usr/sbin/httpd.new
> makes Apache and Shib start fine (with some CoreFoundation erros that
> probably can be ignored).

Not the ones from earlier? What's still using CF?

> Nevertheless, it would of course be great to have mod_shib be compiled
> as universal binary.

I probably will need help from Mac people to supply the portfile changes for
that. I'll get the other version macro errors corrected sometime this
weekend.