shibboleth-dev - Re: error building shib HEAD from source

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: error building shib HEAD from source

  • From: Walter Hoehn <>
  • To: Chad La Joie <>, Tom Scavo <>
  • Cc: Shibboleth Development <>
  • Subject: Re: error building shib HEAD from source
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 16:19:39 -0500

Hi Chad,

I believe that I've properly integrated the logging and javadoc updates from your patch. The whole thing wasn't correct though, because /conf/idp.xml is the proper default, not IdP.xml. Not sure what IdP.xml is for exactly, but it is something Howard checked in. It probably needs to be deleted before the release.

There was, in fact, a bug that Howard pointed out in the loading of the configuration parameter that is used to override the default location for this file. I've updated this in HEAD as well.

-Walter