shibboleth-dev - Re: NameQualifier

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: NameQualifier

  • From: Walter Hoehn <>
  • To: Tom Scavo <>
  • Cc: Shibboleth Development <>
  • Subject: Re: NameQualifier
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 17:16:09 -0500

That sounds like a bug to me. Here's the code that actually constructs the Identity Provider:

// Initialize and Identity Provider object for this use by this relying party
identityProvider = new RelyingPartyIdentityProvider (overridenIdPProviderId != null
? overridenIdPProviderId
: configuration.getProviderId(), signingCredential);

It should be using one that is specific to the relying party if there is one and if not falling back to the IdP-wide default.

-Walter