shibboleth-dev - Re: error building shib HEAD from source

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: error building shib HEAD from source

  • From: Walter Hoehn <>
  • To: Tom Scavo <>
  • Cc: Chad La Joie <>, Shibboleth Development <>
  • Subject: Re: error building shib HEAD from source
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 21:46:59 -0500

On May 9, 2005, at 6:02 PM, Tom Scavo wrote:

Walter, I can verify that "idp.xml" is wrong and that "IdP.xml" is
correct. There is (or was) a file in HEAD called "IdP.xml", which
functioned as origin.xml in a pure Java deployment. There is (or was)
no file called "idp.xml". Hence, the error.

That's because I haven't yet checked in the example config yet (which will be idp.xml). I'm waiting till I finish making all of the configuration format changes. Feel free to use IdP.xml as a starting point, but it is just a point in time example that Howard checked in. I haven't been keeping it synch'd with changes to the code and will probably delete it before the 1.3 release.

-Walter