perfsonar-user - Re: [perf-node-users] Re: [perfsonar-user] LSRegistrationDaemon duplicate checksum lookup/host/ error

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perf-node-users] Re: [perfsonar-user] LSRegistrationDaemon duplicate checksum lookup/host/ error

  • From: Lixin Liu <>
  • To: "" <>, Performance Node Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [perf-node-users] Re: [perfsonar-user] LSRegistrationDaemon duplicate checksum lookup/host/ error
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 09:07:44 -0700

Hi Jason,

I still do not see lat-umanitoba.westgrid.ca and bdw-umanitoba.westgrid.ca
in
the Global Performance Services, and I can't see them in the ComputeCanada
community. I even do you suggested (stop registration, remove db and start
registration) on bdw-umanitoba yesterday and still unable to see.

Is there anything else I can check?

Thanks,

Lixin.

On 2013-09-27 10:58 AM, "Jason Zurawski"