perfsonar-user - RE: [perf-node-users] [perfsonar-user] LSRegistrationDaemon duplicate checksum lookup/host/ error

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perf-node-users] [perfsonar-user] LSRegistrationDaemon duplicate checksum lookup/host/ error

  • From: "Lixin Liu" <>
  • To: <>, "'Performance Node Users'" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perf-node-users] [perfsonar-user] LSRegistrationDaemon duplicate checksum lookup/host/ error
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 09:41:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jason,

We had two hosts at SFU before and they were using two interfaces for
two different (public) networks. A few weeks ago, we added a pair of
new hosts to replace one network from the old hosts. I guess I need
to remove the database and re-register all of them. Will do this now.

Other hosts have not changed for a while. So not sure why they are not
showing up now.

I will try to remove the database and restart LS registration daemon.

Thanks,

Lixin.