perfsonar-user - Re: [perf-node-users] Re: [perfsonar-user] LSRegistrationDaemon duplicate checksum lookup/host/ error

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perf-node-users] Re: [perfsonar-user] LSRegistrationDaemon duplicate checksum lookup/host/ error

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: "Lixin Liu" <>
  • Cc: , Performance Node Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [perf-node-users] Re: [perfsonar-user] LSRegistrationDaemon duplicate checksum lookup/host/ error
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 13:26:07 -0400

Hi Lixin;

Looking in one of the global servers. I do see your bdw host:

http://ndb1.internet2.edu:8090/lookup/records?host-name=bdw-umanitoba.westgrid.ca

Unfortunately you are correct in that the latency host has not registered, I
don't see that anywhere. Can you send the latest log message for
lat-umanitoba.westgrid.ca again? Everything after the point where you did
the removal of the db file and the restart.

Thanks;

-jason

On Sep 27, 2013, at 1:02 PM, "Lixin Liu"