perfsonar-user - RE: [perf-node-users] Re: [perfsonar-user] LSRegistrationDaemon duplicate checksum lookup/host/ error

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perf-node-users] Re: [perfsonar-user] LSRegistrationDaemon duplicate checksum lookup/host/ error

  • From: "Lixin Liu" <>
  • To: <>, "'Performance Node Users'" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perf-node-users] Re: [perfsonar-user] LSRegistrationDaemon duplicate checksum lookup/host/ error
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 10:40:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jason,

Sorry I should mention that the latency host is down right now.
Someone will take a look at the machine itself. Will let you
know when it comes up.

So looks like the bandwidth host is registered, but how long I
need to wait to see its services listed in "Global Performance
Services"?

I noticed these two sites has one thing in common: SELinux is
enabled. I disabled it, but not sure if that is root cause of
our service registration issue.

Thanks,

Lixin.