perfsonar-user - RE: [perf-node-users] Re: [perfsonar-user] LSRegistrationDaemon duplicate checksum lookup/host/ error

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perf-node-users] Re: [perfsonar-user] LSRegistrationDaemon duplicate checksum lookup/host/ error

  • From: "Lixin Liu" <>
  • To: <>, "'Performance Node Users'" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perf-node-users] Re: [perfsonar-user] LSRegistrationDaemon duplicate checksum lookup/host/ error
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 10:02:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your information.

I rebooted two hosts (in University of Saskatoon) and they are now
showing up in the list of Global Services.

I still have issue with two other hosts (in University of Manitoba).
I followed your suggestion. It has been more than two hours, but I
still do not see this host in the list. However, there was a network
(BGP) problem early today that may affect the registration.

Here is the log file (hostname bdw-umanitoba.westgrid.ca).

The NTP server on the host you mentioned was changed by the local admin
to use local NTP servers, but there are only two servers in the config.
I added two more and should be fine now.

Thanks,

Lixin.