perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: [pS-dev] HELL and VMWare

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: [pS-dev] HELL and VMWare

  • From: Frederic LOUI <>
  • To: Loukik Kudarimoti <>
  • Cc: , , "" <>, GN-JRA1-list <>, Ben Perry <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: [pS-dev] HELL and VMWare
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 17:53:46 +0200

Loukik Kudarimoti a écrit :
Frederic LOUI wrote:
Quoted the mail from Ben,
Is there any chance to get a place where I can upload these images ?
So, people interested could download these images in a more convenient way ...
A resource part of PerfSONAR project might be good.

Thanks in advance for your potential help
Bgrds/Frederic

There are two potential locations: * the svn
* an apache directory.

Depending on the file size, svn could be an option. The second one option (apache download directory) is yet to be setup (this will act as a place for downloading all our software - we are currently using svn for this purpose)

Loukik

Loukik,

Hope you're doing well. Thanks for your answer.
The size of each file is roughly 500 Meg.
Just please indicate the process of uploading the images and I'll follow it.

Best regards/Frederic

--
Frederic LOUI / GIP RENATER

Service de Suivi Operationnel / Metrologie & QoS
Network Operations Service / Metrology & QoS

Tel: +33 1 53 94 20 82 / Fax: +33 1 53 94 20 31
http://www.renater.fr