perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: [pS-dev] HELL and VMWare

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: [pS-dev] HELL and VMWare

  • From: Loukik Kudarimoti <>
  • To:
  • Cc: , "" <>, GN-JRA1-list <>, Ben Perry <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: [pS-dev] HELL and VMWare
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 16:48:04 +0100

Frederic LOUI wrote:
Quoted the mail from Ben,
Is there any chance to get a place where I can upload these images ?
So, people interested could download these images in a more convenient way ...
A resource part of PerfSONAR project might be good.

Thanks in advance for your potential help
Bgrds/Frederic

There are two potential locations: * the svn
* an apache directory.

Depending on the file size, svn could be an option. The second one option (apache download directory) is yet to be setup (this will act as a place for downloading all our software - we are currently using svn for this purpose)

Loukik