ndt-users - Re: admin.html page refresh timeout

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: admin.html page refresh timeout

  • From: Richard Carlson <>
  • To: Phil Reese <>,
  • Subject: Re: admin.html page refresh timeout
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 21:57:46 -0500

HI Phil

The "Server process ..." message gets sent when the client Applet tries to connect back to the web100srv server process. This could be caused by the server process being down (nothing listening on port 3001) or it could be caused by an outgoing firewall. There is no way to tell, so I'll think about updating the message to point this out to the user.

Rich