ndt-users - Re: JVM compatibility?

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: JVM compatibility?

  • From: Matt Wilson <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: JVM compatibility?
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:07:31 -0600

Hi Rich-

I think the Microsoft JVM being used is Java 1.1.4. I'm basing this on a user report, <http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/deployment/deployment-guide/upgrade-guide/> and <http://javatester.org/version.html>, as I don't have access to a machine with the MS JVM.

I'm using Sun JDK 1.4.2_09-b05 on the server. So, if I install an older version of the JDK and recompile, it might work? Any suggestions on what version I should try? (How low^H^H^Hold can we go? :)

Thanks-
Matt