ndt-users - Re: admin.html page refresh timeout

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: admin.html page refresh timeout

  • From: Phil Reese <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: admin.html page refresh timeout
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 17:15:49 -0800

All,

(An easy comment from the sidelines, so ignore if inappropriate.)

How about a switch on this, say -T for refresh time, to allow changing it from the command line at program startup, or perhaps a line in the ndt.conf file.

I'm not a programmer, so I wouldn't be able to implement.

---
Now a real question for the group.

I recently rebuilt my NDT server using Ubuntu and it has been working great! I used to have to restart it maybe every other day but now it runs months before a hiccup.

Now the question: Does anyone have an idea for why some users might be seeing: 'Server process not running: start web100srv process on remote server' yet when I test it everything works?

Phil