mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] signing performance

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] signing performance

  • From: "Cantor, Scott E." <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] signing performance
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 20:17:33 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

> I'm not so sure I agree about C++ being the only SP integration strategy
> that
> makes sense. I quite like my JBoss-SAML (even if nobody else does!).

It's not meant controversially. If the goal is to do one set of work and
address a large range of web server environments, I don't think I would agree
that your strategy makes sense. We just don't have the resources to build the
same functionality ten different ways. If we had ten volunteers like yourself
willing to maintain feature parity, that would be a different story.