mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] log4shib + LocalSyslogAppender

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] log4shib + LocalSyslogAppender

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] log4shib + LocalSyslogAppender
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:41:18 -0400

> [Apologies if this is the wrong list]

There is no right list, the logging code was forked because of the lack of
viability of the original project. But there's not much I can do beyond
point to the code, since it's not mine.

> I can get logging to the console and logging to a file working ok, but I
> can't seem to get the same output going to syslog.

You might post to the shibboleth-users list, I think there are people who
have gotten syslogging to work with it.