mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] Signing Assertion within a Response (C++)

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] Signing Assertion within a Response (C++)

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] Signing Assertion within a Response (C++)
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 10:52:45 -0400

> Adding a namespace-qualified attribute to an extensible node should record
> the fact that the namespace is needed, and the marshaller should pick it
up,
> but that may be a fix in the latest version, I'd have to look.

Definitely not in xmltooling 1.3.3, the fix for that is in 1.4. That would
fix the problem superficially and auto-add xmlns:xsi, but it should be done
via setSchemaType or by a builder parameter as I said.

There has to be non-opensaml code involved in your serialization if
something is adding xmlns:xsi to your XML after signing.