mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] ComponentSpace and OpenSAML digest compatibility

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] ComponentSpace and OpenSAML digest compatibility

  • From: Craig Setera <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] ComponentSpace and OpenSAML digest compatibility
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:50:49 -0500

JBoss is totally doable except that it has not released 4.5. Released: 4.0, 4.2, 5.0, 5.1.
Scott, agree on the b1/2 aspect of non-oss.

Sorry... not completely awake today... We are JBoss 4.2.2 GA. Our customer is running Microsoft platform, so I'm thinking they are likely running Sun's JVM... unless for some reason they happen to be running JRocket. Is Sun the only broken JVM or will something like JRocket cause issues? I'm not seeing problems on my Linux development box with Sun's Java 6, patch 13.

Looking at the endorsed libraries in JBoss 4.2.2 I see:

serializer.jar with implementation version 2.7.0
xalan.jar with with implementation version 2.7.0
xercesImpl.jar with implementation version 4.2.2

Am I likely in good shape here?

Thanks,
Craig

The details from the manifest are:
Name: org/w3c/dom/
Specification-Title: Document Object Model, Level 3 Core
Implementation-Title: org.w3c.dom
Specification-Vendor: World Wide Web Consortium
Specification-Version: 1.0
Comment: based on xml-commons external 1.3.02
Implementation-Version: 1.0
Implementation-Vendor: World Wide Web Consortium
Implementation-URL: http://www.w3c.org/DOM/

Name: org/apache/xerces/xni/
Specification-Title: Xerces Native Interface
Implementation-Title: org.apache.xerces.xni
Specification-Version: 1.2
Specification-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
Comment: Xerces Native Interface
Implementation-Version: 1.2
Implementation-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
Implementation-URL: http://xml.apache.org/xerces2-j/

Name: org/xml/sax/
Specification-Title: Simple API for XML
Implementation-Title: org.xml.sax
Specification-Vendor: David Megginson
Specification-Version: 2.0.2
Comment: based on xml-commons external 1.3.01
Implementation-Version: 2.0.2
Implementation-Vendor: David Megginson
Implementation-URL: http://www.saxproject.org/

Name: javax/xml/datatype/
Specification-Title: Java API for XML Processing
Implementation-Title: javax.xml.datatype
Specification-Version: 1.3
Specification-Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Comment: based on xml-commons external 1.3.02
Implementation-Version: 1.3.02
Implementation-Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Implementation-URL: http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxp.html

Name: javax/xml/xpath/
Specification-Title: Java API for XML Processing
Implementation-Title: javax.xml.xpath
Specification-Version: 1.3
Specification-Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Comment: based on xml-commons external 1.3.02
Implementation-Version: 1.3.02
Implementation-Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Implementation-URL: http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxp.html

Name: javax/xml/parsers/
Specification-Title: Java API for XML Processing
Implementation-Title: javax.xml.parsers
Specification-Version: 1.3
Specification-Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Comment: based on xml-commons external 1.3.02
Implementation-Version: 1.3.02
Implementation-Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Implementation-URL: http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxp.html

Name: org/w3c/dom/ls/
Specification-Title: Document Object Model, Level 3 Load and Save
Implementation-Title: org.w3c.dom.ls
Specification-Vendor: World Wide Web Consortium
Specification-Version: 1.0
Comment: based on xml-commons external 1.3.02
Implementation-Version: 1.0
Implementation-Vendor: World Wide Web Consortium
Implementation-URL: http://www.w3c.org/DOM/

Name: javax/xml/validation/
Specification-Title: Java API for XML Processing
Implementation-Title: javax.xml.validation
Specification-Version: 1.3
Specification-Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Comment: based on xml-commons external 1.3.02
Implementation-Version: 1.3.02
Implementation-Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Implementation-URL: http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxp.html

Name: javax/xml/transform/
Specification-Title: Java API for XML Processing
Implementation-Title: javax.xml.transform
Specification-Version: 1.3
Specification-Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Comment: based on xml-commons external 1.3.02
Implementation-Version: 1.3.02
Implementation-Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Implementation-URL: http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxp.html

Name: org/apache/xerces/impl/Version.class
Implementation-Title: org.apache.xerces.impl.Version
Comment: Xerces-J 2.7.1
Implementation-Version: 2.7.1
Implementation-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
Implementation-URL: http://xml.apache.org/xerces2-j/

Name: org/apache/xml/serializer/utils/
Implementation-Title: org.apache.xml.serializer.utils
Comment: Utilities used internally by the Serializer. Not for external
use.
Implementation-Version: 2.7.0
Implementation-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation

Name: org/apache/xml/serializer/
Specification-Title: XSL Transformations (XSLT), at http://www.w3.org/
TR/xslt
Implementation-Title: org.apache.xml.serializer
Specification-Version: 1.0
Specification-Vendor: W3C Recommendation 16 November 1999
Comment: Serializer to write out XML, HTML etc. as a stream of charact
ers from an input DOM or from input SAX events.
Implementation-Version: 2.7.0
Implementation-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
Implementation-URL: http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/usagepatterns.html

Name: org/apache/xpath/
Implementation-Title: org.apache.xpath
Comment: XPath engine
Implementation-Version: 2.7.0
Implementation-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
Implementation-URL: http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/dist/

Name: org/apache/xalan/
Specification-Title: Java API for XML Processing
Implementation-Title: org.apache.xalan
Specification-Version: 1.3
Specification-Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Comment: Main Xalan engine implementing TrAX/JAXP
Implementation-Version: 2.7.0
Implementation-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
Implementation-URL: http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/dist/

Name: org/apache/xml/
Implementation-Title: org.apache.xml
Comment: DTM implementation and utilities