mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] ComponentSpace and OpenSAML digest compatibility

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] ComponentSpace and OpenSAML digest compatibility

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] ComponentSpace and OpenSAML digest compatibility
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 20:35:56 +0200

You can use JBoss as others said but you must still endorse those libraries, at least for Sun's JVM. Their XML parser is simply broken.

Craig Setera wrote:
Can anyone comment on the issues with requiring particular parsers and versions to be endorsed? I'm a bit concerned about how I would roll that out to remote customer machines. I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but this will all be hosted inside of JBoss 4.5 app server. I would appreciate any feedback.

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities