mace-opensaml-users - Re: Signing a SAML object

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Signing a SAML object

  • From: Brent Putman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Signing a SAML object
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 21:16:14 -0500

I spent some time looking at that user's guide page today. Most of it had actually already been updated for the newer API, just a few typos. However, I have added a lot more info, including some detailed examples, and cleaned things up a lot, etc. Take a look and let me know if anything is unclear, or if there are things that you were wondering about which are not covered.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/OpenSAML/OSTwoUserManJavaDSIG

Thanks,
Brent

wrote:
Hi

The XML Digital Signatures (OSTwoUserManJavaDSIG) says at the top of it "This page is out of date and will be updated after changes to the underlying APIs for signing and validating have been completed."

I assume as RC 3 has been released that the underlying APIs for signing and
validating have been completed.

What are the updated instructions for Signing a SAML object.

Thanks

Regards

Matthew Webb