mace-opensaml-users - RE: contributing to OpenSAML

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: contributing to OpenSAML

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: "'Tom Scavo'" <>
  • Cc: "'Prakash Yamuna'" <>, "'OpenSAML'" <>
  • Subject: RE: contributing to OpenSAML
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:01:41 -0500

> Is that typically true in academia as well?

It's *definitely* true in academia, that's why I know about it. What I don't
know is how much it applies in the private sector, and I'm not a lawyer of
course, so the best advice is Bob's, check with your company.

Of course, you no doubt avoid the company policy wonk like everyone else,
but if you keep your hands and feet from his mouth, he usually won't bite.