mace-opensaml-users - Re: contributing to OpenSAML

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: contributing to OpenSAML

  • From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <>
  • To: Prakash Yamuna <>
  • Cc: OpenSAML <>
  • Subject: Re: contributing to OpenSAML
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:45:25 -0800 (PST)

Daily, I perform other tasks/actions (other than code contributions) that do not require my company's approval; then why is it when it comes to code contributions that one needs approval?

Unfortunately trying to be rational when discussing IPR gets you only headaches or worse. That's why I suggest that the "if they found out about this could I get fired?" test is a good one to apply.

- RL "Bob"