isn-discuss - Re: [isn-discuss] Re: Interesting uses for isn

Subject: Discussion List for Freenum/ITAD Subscriber Number (ISN) Project

Re: [isn-discuss] Re: Interesting uses for isn

  • From: John Todd <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [isn-discuss] Re: Interesting uses for isn
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:59:23 -0800

At 6:42 PM -0500 2007/11/30,

wrote:

From: Ronald Wiplinger
<>

I would be definitely interested in that, but could you provide it to
the world or only to USA?

Given the deployment of GSM, I would expect it to work more outside
the US than inside.

Dale

Dale -
If he's got his own HLR and dialing path, then it actually may be possible for this to work anywhere that his GSM system can roam. However, that would be highly dependent on the way he has his roaming configuration set up. Think of it as a VPN for signalling.

JT