isn-discuss - [isn-discuss] Re: Interesting uses for isn

Subject: Discussion List for Freenum/ITAD Subscriber Number (ISN) Project

[isn-discuss] Re: Interesting uses for isn

  • From: John Todd <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [isn-discuss] Re: Interesting uses for isn
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 13:49:21 -0800

I agree with Peter that a "white pages" is needed. There is actually someone working on this right now, with an AJAX directory structure that will take partial or fully qualified substrings and present a reasonable directory reply. Hopefully we'll be able to make this into a small widget that can be embedded easily into other pages.