isn-discuss - Interesting uses for isn

Subject: Discussion List for Freenum/ITAD Subscriber Number (ISN) Project

Interesting uses for isn

  • From: "Peter Grace" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Interesting uses for isn
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 15:45:51 -0500

Hello list,

I've been trying to come up with interesting uses for isn but have been stumbling.  One of the reasons I don't use it that much is, I don't really know who else is connected.  I can look at the list of ITAD's and see plenty of people participating, but have yet to find out any extensions beyond testing extensions.  Is there a project somewhere to create a kind of quasi-white-pages for isn-itad?

I might be all wet on this one but one of the things that would help make isn widely accepted would be more "value adds," things that would make it more useful for the people participating.  Or am I just not considering ISN for what it was intended?  Was it more envisioned just to have intracompany communication rather than international voip connectivity?

Just my two cents,

Pete