Subject: Discussion List for Freenum/ITAD Subscriber Number (ISN) Project
Re: [isn-discuss] NXDOMAIN on default mapping on freenum.org
- From: "tt 0s" <>
- Subject: Re: [isn-discuss] NXDOMAIN on default mapping on freenum.org
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:01:19 -0800
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=XHhdhh9+a2gZaaRINbBJCjaSUU0etMn93ypK9fMphrPPcVnffR2eRyY3Y/9PWtcKtcZLJ/1420fzFbLHnznSm4ciY+05OMsSGHe3WJttZbVY8DiaQFjrQut4CM+Tr3r1efLgBs0dMypWMLEp2cXCn83ZudhcJFFJ6YTyk/z4KgM=
Works now. Thanks!
On Nov 29, 2007 11:25 AM, John Todd <> wrote:
Hello ->I just created default ISN mapping following cookbook instructions
>(adding NAPTR record to freenum.org). Record looks fine when
>; Wildcard DNS Entries
>*.765 IN NAPTR 100 10 "u" "E2U+sip"
> "!^\\+*([^\\*]*)!sip:\\1@ flowerlane.dyndns.org!" .
>When trying to validate mapping (hrs later) using
>"dig @anyns.pch.net NAPTR 1.765.freenum.org"
>I get an non-existant domain reply.
>I'd appreciate any insights.
This was a bug in some database mappings. It's been solved, and
you should see this in the anyns.pch.net servers within half an hour
or so. Sorry for the fault!
The root of the problem was that we had listed your ITAD as
"updated", which means that the ITAD had been changed by an admin
since it was first saved - probably when I or someone else edited a
few moments after initial storage of the information in the database.
We were missing part of one of our Boolean matches which excluded
"updated" information from being correctly transferred to the DNS
- NXDOMAIN on default mapping on freenum.org, ttosttos, 11/29/2007
- Re: [isn-discuss] NXDOMAIN on default mapping on freenum.org, John Todd, 11/29/2007
- Message not available
- Re: [isn-discuss] NXDOMAIN on default mapping on freenum.org, tt 0s, 11/30/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.