grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] ldappcng performance questions

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] ldappcng performance questions

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: Tom Zeller <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] ldappcng performance questions
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 13:48:34 -0500

> Run jstack (packaged with sun java6) and the pid, a few times, and send it
> along, and we can see what it is doing...

Hi,

I started ldappcng like this:

sudo -u tomcat6 ./bin/gsh.sh -ldappcng -bulkSync interval 60

I then waited until I saw the XML output indicating (I think)
a complete synchronization cycle. At that point I then ran

sudo jstack 24145

I didn't get any output from that command in the terminal in
which I ran it, but I did see stack traces printed to the
terminal in which gsh.sh was running.

After that I sent gsh.sh a SIGTERM.

I have put the entire session output from gsh.sh as a gzipped
file at

http://www.lsc-group.phys.uwm.edu/~skoranda/gsh.out.05Oct2010.gz

Please let me know if there is any more information I can
provide or if I should do something differently.

Thanks,

Scott