grouper-users - [grouper-users] ldappcng performance questions

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] ldappcng performance questions

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] ldappcng performance questions
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 19:04:51 -0500

Hi,

I started ldappcng (version 1.6.1) via

./bin/gsh.sh -ldappcng -bulkSync -interval 60

I expected that I would see CPU load as it went through a
synchronization cycle and then, since I am not making any
changes to group memberships, the CPU load would drop to
nearly zero.

Instead I see that the ldappcng process is using a constant
%70 - %100 of a CPU at all times.

Is that expected even if there are no changes in the MySQL
database due to changes in group memberships? Why?

Thanks,

Scott