grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] ldappcng performance questions

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] ldappcng performance questions

  • From: Rob Hebron <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] ldappcng performance questions
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 21:02:10 +0100

Hi Paul,

I'm pulling together some consolidated documentation at the moment. If you want to send me the lessons you've learned during your install I'll put them up on the Wiki and incorporate them into the docs. The same goes for anyone else on the list - if there's something that you found unclear then let me know (plus what you did to fix it would be useful!).

Thanks,

Rob