grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] RE: Unix GID's in Grouper

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] RE: Unix GID's in Grouper

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Dirk Kastens <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] RE: Unix GID's in Grouper
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 02:05:05 -0400

First of all, be sure to check the logs when you get an error. There will be
more info there. GSH will tell you where the logs are when it starts up if
you are not sure.

Second, are transactions enabled in your database? i.e. if you insert
something, can you roll it back, or not? It depends on the table type in
mysql.

Third, for reasons I don't know, you cant call group.store() in a post insert
hook, so if you remove that line, it should work. Here is a thorough example:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/GrouperWG/Getting+started+with+hooks2

Let me know if it doesn't work.