grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] RE: Unix GID's in Grouper

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] RE: Unix GID's in Grouper

  • From: Mirko Tasler <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] RE: Unix GID's in Grouper
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 15:18:40 +0200

Hi,

maybe I'm wrong in my guess, but did you "extends GroupHooks" which is available after
import edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.hooks.GroupHooks; ?

See my last mail how to do this, here's the snippet:
public class UnixGroupHook extends GroupHooks { ... }

Cheers,

Mirko

But each time I start grouper or the grouper shell, I get the error message

[main] ERROR GrouperUtil.propertyValueClass(8298) - Cant process
property hooks.group.class in resource: grouper.properties, the current
value is 'edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.hooks.PosixGroupHook', which
should be of type: edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.hooks.GroupHooks,
java.lang.RuntimeException: Problem loading class:
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.hooks.PosixGroupHook

--
Mirko Tasler | FU Directory and Identity Service (FUDIS)