grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] RE: Unix GID's in Grouper

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] RE: Unix GID's in Grouper

  • From: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • To: Dirk Kastens <>, Mirko Tasler <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] RE: Unix GID's in Grouper
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 11:38:43 +0100

Hi Dirk,

I did do some work to allow this - through extending a default class. I'm trying to track down the changes I made to ensure they are still in place - without much luck at the moment. See <https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/browse/GRP-72> and <http://www.internet2.edu/grouper/release/1.5.0/doc/api/edu/internet2/middleware/grouper/ui/DefaultUIGroupPrivilegeResolver.html>

I'll post again when I can confirm whether it still works.

Gary