grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] RE: Unix GID's in Grouper

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] RE: Unix GID's in Grouper

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Dirk Kastens <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] RE: Unix GID's in Grouper
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 12:06:16 -0400

You mean you have other attributes in the type that want people to be able to
edit, and this attribute you don't? It doesn't support that. If you
restrict the type, then all attributes in that type will be protected. The
new attribute framework will do that once we migrate everything over (after
we add UI support).