grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] RE: Unix GID's in Grouper

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] RE: Unix GID's in Grouper

  • From: Dirk Kastens <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] RE: Unix GID's in Grouper
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 16:39:26 +0200

Hi,

#security.types.typeName.allowOnlyGroup = etc:someAdminGroup

If you want GrouperSystem to be able to edit the attribute, this is
preferable. If you want no one to be able to edit it, then the attribute
hook idea is a good one. And with either, Gary's UI config is a good idea as
well. Let me know what you want to do and I can add it to the example.

So, what's the syntax if I want to apply this to a single attribute?

security.types.posixGroup.gidNumber.allowOnlyGroup = xxx ?

Regards,
Dirk