grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] feedback on grouper documentation

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] feedback on grouper documentation

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: Richard James <>
  • Cc: "" <>, Ann Kitalong-Will <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] feedback on grouper documentation
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 17:44:23 -0500

Richard,

Thank you very much for that excellent feedback! I really appreciate the time you took to gather those thoughts and suggestions. It will help us sort out what we should focus on over the summer.

Others,

We really do value your thoughts and suggestions on how to improve grouper documentation. If you haven't already, please let us know what you think!

Thanks,
Tom

Richard James wrote:
Hi,

Below are a few pieces of feedback with regards to the documentation for
Grouper.