grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] feedback on grouper documentation

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] feedback on grouper documentation

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Paul Gazda <>, Tom Barton <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Ann Kitalong-Will <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] feedback on grouper documentation
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 11:22:45 -0400

Thanks for the feedback. To respond to this directly, we switched from cvs
to svn, so links to source/javadoc in old docs don't work. I don't really
know what to do here, but a workaround is to look at the link, and see the
source file, and look at that in your grouper jar or your javadoc. You can
get to SVN from the latest Grouper Web Services doc, and go to the revision
in web svn of your branch or tag... not the most convenient, but it is
possible to find the information...

Not that it makes anyone feel better, but I think that link just links to the
file in svn, not the file that is tied to the particular branch/tag... it
seems too hard to maintain (too many links) to get this done perfectly...

Regards,