grouper-users - Re: RE: [grouper-users] Stems and Group Members

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: RE: [grouper-users] Stems and Group Members

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: RE: [grouper-users] Stems and Group Members
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 09:46:39 -0500 (EST)

I thought that was the case with Stem's just needed to clarify this. Your
suggestion looks like it would achieve what I am aiming for, so I think I
will go down this route. I haven't had an opportunity to look at loader job's
yet, so this will give me an opportunity to do so and try it out. Many thanks
for your quick response, it's giving me a good starting point and hopefully,
if I can get the loader job's figured out, it will be ideal solution.

Thanks again,

Richard