grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call of July 16, 2014

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call of July 16, 2014

  • From: "Cantor, Scott" <>
  • To: Nate Klingenstein <>
  • Cc: Emily Eisbruch <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call of July 16, 2014
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 00:21:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

On 7/29/14, 8:16 PM, "Nate Klingenstein"

>Curious, would you consider there to have been a "primary supported
>container" for 2.x, and what does it mean to be the primary supported
>container?

Tomcat 6 I imagine.

> I'd always seen ecumenicalish docs, including on the root of IdPv3:

There's what you document as a requirement, and what you support. Support
means committing to research reproducible problems and providing
solutions. An unsupported container means you have to hope we think we
know the problem without more help, or you have to reproduce it yourself
on a supported container if it's a nasty one we don't understand.