grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call of July 16, 2014

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call of July 16, 2014

  • From: David Langenberg <>
  • To: Nate Klingenstein <>
  • Cc: Emily Eisbruch <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call of July 16, 2014
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 17:42:59 -0600

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 5:30 PM, Nate Klingenstein <> wrote:
A couple comments from the bleachers.

<<SNIP>>

".

Note: after this call, the transition to GitHub went forward. See

Not saying never, but I think it's very unlikely that the Shibboleth consortium would use Github, and even less likely that it would be Internet2's Github.

My understanding is that Shibboleth is it's own beast with it's own funding and foundation. Therefore, I agree they'd probably create their own org in Github rather than sit under the I2 organization if they ever did take the plunge.

Dave

--
David Langenberg
Identity & Access Management