grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper design call, Wednesday, 20 August 2008, 1200EDT (1600Z)

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper design call, Wednesday, 20 August 2008, 1200EDT (1600Z)

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper design call, Wednesday, 20 August 2008, 1200EDT (1600Z)
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 07:12:12 -0500

Nice graphic, Gary. And just to remind folks, my last statement on that thread was

"It seems that a fairly easy thing to do that is helpful in some common circumstances is to enhance ldappc so that it recognizes a set of stems that it owns. If folks agree that's worthwhile, then the next step is for Kathryn to propose a way of so configuring it."

Have a great call, and please do dig into item #3 even though I'm absent.

Tom

GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing wrote:
I have attached an image which is my attempt to illustrate the context for issues around provisioning. It is likely to be very imperfect but I hope it will aid discussion.
begin:vcard
fn:Tom Barton
n:Barton;Tom
org:University of Chicago;Networking Services & Information Technologies
email;internet:
title:Sr. Director for Integration
tel;work:+1 773 834 1700
version:2.1