grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] hooks and notifications

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] hooks and notifications

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc: "Michael R. Gettes" <>, Mike Olive <>, Grouper Dev <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] hooks and notifications
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 00:15:25 -0400

I think we should collaborate, and have as similar hooks and plugins strategy as we can, and Dave and I can review each other’s code, but Im not sure there are more pros than cons of managing code for this in i2mi-common (theres not enough of it, and it seems like it will be grouper or signet specific)…

Im afraid Im not all that keen on maintaining common code unless the following:  1. Decent amount or complexity of code not specific to Signet and Grouper, 2. Mature API that wont change much, 3. Pulling it out of grouper to make generic doesn’t make it too complex.