wg-multicast - RE: The state of interdomain multicast - ?

Subject: All things related to multicast

RE: The state of interdomain multicast - ?

  • From: Leonard Giuliano <>
  • To: Garry Peirce <>
  • Cc: , , , "'Andrew Clark'" <>
  • Subject: RE: The state of interdomain multicast - ?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 14:24:15 -0800

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011, Garry Peirce wrote:

-)
-)
-) Curious - can anyone here provide a list of upstream mcast peers of I2?
How
-) about a list of commercial providers providing global mcast service?
-)

Very old list, but here it is:
http://www.multicast-isp-list.com/

And I do agree that college sporting events are currently an untapped
source of interesting content and would be a great candidate for
mcast/AMT.

-)
-)
-) I think a World Mcast Day would be difficult given commercial v4
interdomain
-) support (any one have a list of those that do?) , but perhaps an R&E World
-) Mcast Day would be a more achievable goal in the
-)
-) near term.
-)