wg-multicast - Re: Agenda Items for the Research Channel Working Group Meeting at I2SMM

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Agenda Items for the Research Channel Working Group Meeting at I2SMM

  • From: Hitoshi Asaeda <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Agenda Items for the Research Channel Working Group Meeting at I2SMM
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 12:37:40 +0900 (JST)

Hi all,

As I made a presentation in the last I2 meeting, we have been working
for development of Channel Reflector, which is a multicast session
(channel) information announcement system managed by a number of
distributed agents.

http://www.sfc.wide.ad.jp/~asaeda/talk/2007f-I2-Asaeda.pdf

I believe this system will address many issues we have been
discussed.
But here what I need to say is sorry for our development delay. :p

Although it had been developed me and one of my students in our spare
time, since we've just formed the development team, I believe it will
be available in a few month.

If you think it is good to make a presentation for its deployment plan
in this I2 meeting, please tell me.

hitoshi Asaeda