wg-multicast - Re: IPV6 Multicast

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: IPV6 Multicast

  • From: Marc Manthey <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: IPV6 Multicast
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:52:54 +0100

Am 21.03.2008 um 18:07 schrieb Bill Owens:
Once I find the magic invocation to start ssmpingd I'll do that too. . .

Bill.

hello bill,

i am asking because i know your on mac ;)

you think there is a way to get  <http://unfix.org/projects/ecmh/>  running on osx ppc ?

I saw a friend on intel and he got it  compiled , i belive that you need "Gmake" instead of
"make" on mac /bsd systems.

thats how the makefile looks like <http://pastebin.com/d441d1ffb>

anyone could give me a pointer what i need to " uncomment " to make it work on osx ?

thanks

and happy easter

Marc

P.S. Guess my matrix "works" so  far http://www.stattfernsehen.com/matrix/

--

" Die Menschen spielen leichtfertig mit dem Tragischen, weil sie an die existenz des Tragischen in einer in einer zivilisierten Welt nicht  glauben."  Jose Ortega y Gasset

Marc Manthey -  Hildeboldplatz 1a
D - 50672 Köln - Germany
Tel.:0049-221-3558032
Mobil:0049-1577-3329231